Our client is looking for a Terminal Manager with strong communication skills to join their growing and dynamic team!
The Terminal Manager’s primary responsibilities will include
- Managing fleets and yard operations and conducting fleet inspections and up to date maintenance
- Managing personnel and recruiting: in charge of the complete hiring process, interviewing, mentoring and employee stewardship
- Manage all office admin duties and operations, conduct annual driver appraisals and hold weekly management meetings
To be successful in this role, you have:
- A minimum of 3 years managerial experience, or minimum of 5 years supervisory experience.
- Thorough knowledge of fleet equipment, maintenance and regulatory requirements for fuel delivery (an asset).
- Driving experience (although not crucial)
- The ability to influence others and be a team player but also able to work independently.
- Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills. Effective networking skills with local industry/ suppliers.
Benefits included after probationary period
Salary is 80K + bonuses
If you have an appetite to grow and learn with a leading company and somone who can bring added value and bright ideas to the table – we want to hear from you! Applications are being accepted now!
Please send your resume to job_20130309065712_HAEBMKCQ5OITTVHS@dropbox.theresumator.com