Our client, a reputable leader in the Medical Services field, has an urgent need for Medical Transcriptionists to start immediately, beginning work as early as next week! You will be working as part of a temporary group of highly skilled transcriptionists, providing a critical service to British Columbians.
If have experience as an MOA, Clinical Secretary or Medical Transcriptionist – and are looking to get started right away,submit your application today! Preference will be given to Canscribe Career College Graduates, if this is you, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
We are looking for professional team players with the following qualifications:
- Graduation from an approved program in Medical Transcription, and/or 2 years related experience( Willing to consider individual’s with a certification and no experience or no Certification and 2 years experience.)
- Ability to keyboard at 60 wpm.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Successful applicants may be required to complete a Criminal Records Review Check.
Assignment Length: Approximately 3 months (additional assignments to follow long-term if desired)
Shifts: 8am- 4pm or 3pm -11pm
Locations: On site, Vancouver, Abbotsford
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity.
- Competitive hourly wage
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits (after 3 months)
- Flexible work environment
Interviews are taking place already! To apply either:
Send your resume to job_20130309065712_HAEBMKCQ5OITTVHS@dropbox.theresumator.com
Apply through http://tpd.docnito.com
We look forward to reviewing your application.