Our client, a highly successful Manufacturing Company, is currently seeking an experienced, personable, and career oriented Maintenance Manager to join their team.
Within this fast paced role, you will be reporting to the Production Manager and overseeing a team of approximately 20 unionized workers (millwrights, electricians, welders, etc)!
Duties for this position will include but will not be limited to:
- Managing personnel
- Plant maintenance planning
- Preventative maintenance
- General paperwork
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- Previous management experience within a unionized environment
- Proven people management skills
- Trades Certification or post secondary education
- Proven mechanical and technical experience
- The ability to multitask
- Ability to manage competing priorities
Please not that this position is not transit accessible. The successful candidate must posses their own vehicle.
Why work here?
- State of the art facility
- Excellent benefits program
- RRSP program
- Great working environment
- And More!
Interviews are taking place immediately so apply now! Send your resume to job_20130309065712_HAEBMKCQ5OITTVHS@dropbox.theresumator.com