This position has been filled.
Interested in other Administrative Coordinator job opportunities?
For consideration for future positions, submit your resume to job_20130309065712_HAEBMKCQ5OITTVHS@dropbox.theresumator.com
Our client, one of the largest multi-product bulk terminals in North America is currently looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join their team. This position is a 14 month maternity leave contract.
Duties for this role will include but will not be limited to:
- Maintaining continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management, discovering irregularities, and determining continuing needs
- Providing information by answering questions and requests
- Assisting with compilation of Board meeting materials and other meeting documents
- Coordinating the filing of hard and soft copy records, assessing the maintenance of accurate records, developing and improving both hard and soft copy filing structure and systems
- Coordinating the publishing of policies, procedure manuals and other office publications
- Arranging staff meetings and appointments including travel & accommodation
- Providing budget preparation support
- Providin maintenance of spreadsheets and databases
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years of Administrative experience
- Professional English communication and written skills
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office and Adobe Suite skills
- Excellent multitasking abilities
- Ability to manage competing priorities
Find out why people love being a part of this company!
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity! Interviews are in progress! Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com
- Location: North Vancouver
- Compensation: $50,000 – $55,000 + Benefits