This position has been filled.
Interested in other Administrative job opportunities? Fill out the form below:
Our client, a prestigious mining exploration company in the heart of downtown Vancouver is hiring for a temporary to permanent Administrative Assistant (full time).
This is a diverse and dynamic role with a growing company. Working closely with the Corporate Secretary, and assisting the Executive Team, the duties and responsibilities of this role include:
- Working in a project based environment
- Formatting financial statements
- Document preparation
- Meeting preparation, including preparation of presentation material
- Company filings
- Updating company website
- Updating company manuals
- Reception duties as required
- General administrative support
- Understanding of and ability to read and format financial statements
- Excellent eye for detail
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Team player
- Professional demeanor and presentation
In this role you will work in a team environment where everyday is a new challenge. As part of the permanent compensation package you will enjoy benefits such as medical and dental coverage, and you’ll have to opportunity to partner with a stable and reputable company.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com